1. Positions: SeniorAndroidDeveloper/TechnicalLead
2 Location: Kolkata
• Minimum 5+ software development experience
• 2+ years of core Java experience. Android SDK required. Must have worked on at-least 5 Android projects or worked on a large Android Project.
• Expertise in Android development, including implementing applications with standard
Android UI components, Services, Database, AppWidgets and other Android tools
• Experience developing custom widgets.
• Experience with Android services framework, Android UI and layouts, Android
files/database systems, Android development tools and guidelines Desired Skills:
• Detail-oriented attention to design experience
• Experience working in small, dynamic teams
• Ability to adjust to quickly to adjustments in design
• Worked in Agile Team.
• Knowledge of scrum
How to Apply : To Apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position you are applying to in the subject line.
Castle Rock is Canada-based educational resource development company that serves schools and their districts, education ministries, national bookstore chains, colleges, universities, and corporate clients by providing them with relevant print and online products. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Castle Rock is a leading educational solutions provider across Canada.
We also have 2 offshore development centers in India, located in Kolkata and Bangalore. With a team of over 100+ web developers, mobile developers and web designers, we are in process of continued expansion to fuel our growth through new product development initiatives in the online and mobile space (Iphone/Ipad/Android/Blackberry).
More information about the company can be found at www.castlerockresearch.com and www.castlerockresearch.in (India website)