Hunting for a Cake PHP Developer with strong back end development skills to develop a new web-based ecommerce application. This in an exciting opportunity for a fast paced start-up E-commerce driven venture!
The Senior PHP Developer will architect and develop/deliver a reliable, flexible, scalable web-based application in a LAMP environment.
You will work as a part of a cross-functional team including graphic design, UI (junior) developer and project manager.
You must be quick and accurate, adaptable and flexible to meet changing priorities and timelines.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop functional and technical specifications for the online application
• Scope and estimate development effort
• Develop project plan and time line for development of the application
• Serve as project manager for overall development of the project
• Build out back end application and database
• Lead a junior developer in the build out of the user interface
• Perform thorough QA testing including cross-browser/platform compatibility
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science
• Experience with a wide variety of CMS systems, database and server integration.
• Experience working with social network API's such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flicker, Blogs, Myspace etc
• Experience Implementing standards for accessibility, SEO and interactivity
• Demonstrated experience with coding best practice across all work delivered
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
• Experience with eCommerce site development
• Strong Q/A experience required.
• Sharp, driven, entrepreneurial - previous work in a start up environment is preferred
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize multiple projects.
• Flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen and follow instructions.
• Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external clients.
If you think you are the right person for this job, then send us an email with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org also if you have any questions, please feel free to email us at the same address.